We all want to encourage our wives, right? Sometimes, it’s just a matter of coming up with an idea of what to do, and we want to help! So here are 12 ideas to encourage your wife:
1. Get up first in the mornings and get the coffee started.
2. Call your wife at lunch time and ask her how her day is going.
3. Always remember birthdays and anniversaries.
4. If you ever compare your wife’s cooking to your mother’s cooking, make sure your wife’s cooking comes out on top!
5. Take your wife’s face in your hands, look into her eyes, and tell her you would marry her all over again, and again, and again, and again.
6. If your wife’s parents are ever harsh or judgmental with her, respectfully intervene and be protective of your wife.
7. When your wife wants to watch football, take time to sit down, and enjoy that time with her.
8. Schedule a regular date night, even if it’s just to get out for a cup of coffee and dessert.
9. Tell your wife you love her, and tell her why.
10. Pray with your wife every day.
11. Put the seat down and teach your sons to do the same.
12. Never stop opening doors for your wife, including the car door.