Here are some early reports from Stepping Up Super Saturday events from around the country. We’d love to hear a report or comment from you if you were part of the Stepping Up Super Saturday in some way.
If you missed Super Saturday, no problem. Find out how to go through Stepping Up with a group of guys by visiting SteppingUp.com.
Super Saturday by the numbers
- More than an estimated 600 events hosted on or around 2/1/14
- Estimated over 10,000 men attending
- 133 known Stepping Up@Home events held
- 316 men attending as reported by the Stepping Up@Home hosts
Some Super Saturday guest comments
- “I can now see the importance of doing this in a group session instead of by myself. Overall the need for this idea of manhood, ‘right of passage’, to be ‘mainstream’ is so extreme I feel challenged to help my family and friends and especially the church where the ball has been dropped!”
- “Thus far the sessions have caused me to pause and opened my eyes and heart to the question at hand. My past has flooded through my thoughts as I have watched and listened to these beginning sessions. They have drawn me in and I long to discover more. Not only so that I can apply these principles as I begin a new chapter in my life, but so that I may also be prepared to minister to and guide my son and son-in-laws.”
- “And the Rock Church in Scarborough, Maine is going to have changed lives, families, and marriages!”
- “I can’t wait to share this resource with the men of my church. This material is exactly what we are looking for to help lead, transform, and feed the men of our congregation.”
- “This is exactly what the Men’s Leadership Team at my church identified as a need last week. This material is right on target and a great need.”
- “If this session doesn’t get you motivated in one way or another for the way we as men are to live our lives, then you need to start over! Very good I will be watching these videos again tomorrow! Thank you for this and I am only on session 1!”